Our two countries of Vietnam and Australia are located in deferential hemispheres of the globe. When the sun is shining all over the one, the cold winter is coming to the other. When trees in one country are in blossom and flowers, leaves are falling in the other. But this in no way can prevent the long-lasting friendship between our two nations and peoples from continuously and steadily growing.
Our Website is designed to contribute to this trend. We hope it could provide to our valued readers not only information about Vietnam and her people, about the state of cooperation between Vietnam and Australia but also some practical advice on consular matters and business opportunities in Vietnam.
We hope to receive support and comments from you in order to make the Website more relevant and beneficial to you and help to build a stronger relationship of our two countries.
Thank you for visiting our website!
Consul – General
The Consulate General of Vietnam in Sydney plays the following roles:
- Help formulate and implement Vietnam’s foreign policy. We provide the Vietnam Government with reports for political and economic developments of New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, and Tasmania
- Make friends and be a constructive member of the international community.
- Extend bilateral ties with Australian.
- Advance and expand Vietnam’s exchange and financial association with Australia firms and individuals.
- Provide efficient consular service and visa assistant to people living in Australia who wish to visit Vietnam
Here is some basic information about Vietnam Consulate in Sydney.
|Name||Vietnam consulate in Sydney, Australia|
|Address||Suite 205, Level 2 Edgecliff Centre 203- 233 New South Head Road Edgecliff – NSW 2027|
|Phone||(02) 932 72 539 / (02) 932 71 912|
|Fax||(02) 932 81 653|
The working time of Vietnam consulate in Sydney, Australia is from 9 a.m to 5 p.m, Monday to Friday (except for the official holidays of Vietnam and Australia).
Among many services that Vietnam consulate in Sydney, Australia are providing, the task of issuing Vietnam visas for foreigners in Australia is the most important one.
Apart from the Consulate General in Sydney, Vietnam also has an embassy in Canberra and another consulate in Perth, where many people choose to settle visa-related issues.
See full list and contact detail of Vietnam embassy and consulates in Australia here.
Visa for Vietnam
See information on Vietnam visa with links below:
Renewing Vietnamese passport
Find out about the conditions for obtaining a new Vietnamese passport and how to do it here.