Every year, many people want to travel from Sydney to Vietnam for traveling, studying, working or visiting relatives. For those who want to go to Vietnam, visa is a mandatory condition.
Check out this link to see what is required if you want to apply for a Vietnam visa:
The following article will guide you how to get Vietnam visa in Sydney.
Where to apply for Vietnam visa in Sydney
There is a Vietnamese consulate in Sydney, Australia located at Suite 205, level 2, Edgecliff Center 203 – 233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, NSW 2027. Therefore, to apply for Vietnam visa in Sydney, you have to come there to submit documents and solve relevant procedures.
If you do not live near this area, you can choose the method of applying for Vietnam visa online or Vietnam visa on arrival. We highly recommend this way because it is very convenient and most suitable way for those who do not have much experience or time of applying for a visa at the Embassy or Consulate of Vietnam.
Vietnam visa in Sydney fee
Vietnam visa in Sydney fee varies from 25$ (single entry) to 155$ (2 years to 5 years multiple entry) so please contact the consulate for more details.
How to get Vietnam visa in Edgecliff
At Vietnam consulate/ embassy
- You prepare all the necessary documents including your valid passport (at least 6 months from the date of entry into Vietnam and 2 blank pages), visa application form, 2 photos (4×6 cm), copy of the first sheet and the last sheet of the passport, the round trip ticket or to a third country and the account statement in at least 3 months with the acceptable balance of VND 50,000,000 (documents may vary and depend on the type of visa you are applying)
- Bring all documents to Vietnam consulate in Sydney and pay the fee.
- Come back to Vietnam consulate in Sydney to get your passport and visa.
Get visa online (Visa on arrival)
The procedure of Vietnam visa online is much simpler.
- You fill the application form on a visa service website and pay the service fee online via a secured system.
- After 2 working days or even hours (processing time will depend on service you choose), you will get the approval letter via email. Print the approval letter out and bring it when you take flight to Vietnam.
- At Vietnam airport, submit the approval letter with your passport to the Immigrant Officer and pay the stamping fee to get visa stamped. And it’s done!
Please be noted that the cost for this method will be different compared to doing the procedure at the embassy/ consulate.