Vietnam embassies and consulates are the places responsible for dealing with visa and residence issues. They play an important role in the diplomatic relations between Vietnam and other countries.
In Australia, there are 3 Vietnam embassies and consulates which are located in Canberra, Perth and Sydney.
Vietnam embassy in Canberra, Australia
- Address: 6 Timbarra Crescent, O’Malley, ACT, 2606, Australia
- Phone: PBX: +0262866059 (ext. 101/102)
- Hotline: +0262865660 or +0262868465
- Fax: +0262864534
- Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Website: http://vnembassycanberra.mofa.gov.vn
Vietnam Consulate in East Perth, Australia
- Address: Level 8, 16 St Georges Terrace, WA 6000 P O Box 3122 East Perth WA 6892, Australia
- Phone: PBX: +61892211158
- Hotline: +61434520536 or +61432738368
- Fax: +61892256881
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://vnconsulate-perth.mofa.gov.vn
Vietnam Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Address: Suite 205, level 2, Edgecliff Center 203 233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, NSW 2027.
- Phone: +0293271912 – 0293272539
- Fax: +0293281653
- Email: [email protected]au
- Website: https://vnconsulate-sydney.mofa.gov.vn
Currently, Adelaide has no Vietnamese embassy so all procedures and documents related to the application for a Vietnam visa will be settled at the nearest embassy in Canberra which is 1151 km far away from Adelaide. You can take a flight to Adelaide in about 1 hour and 40 minutes.